Aluminium 2.5m Dinghy
A new design of a small lightweight aluminium dinghy that is extremely durable and strong and can be used with an outboard engine up to 5hp. It has a wide beam and high freeboard so is safe and stable. These dinghy’s are bespoke and hand made in all welded marine grade aluminium.
- All welded construction from 3mm marine grade Aluminium, strong, light & durable. Will last many times longer than GRP or an inflatable
- Can be launched from the beach/riverbank with ease
- Unlike other Ali dinghy’s this is made from much thicker material and is all welded and not riveted so is stronger and can be easily repaired if damaged.
- The outboard engine can be mounted after launching keeping manpower to a minimum, meaning that the dinghy can be carried and launched by two people.
- The ability to carry 4 people
- High spec tender for yachts
- Canal and river
- Small and durable workboat (can be supplied unpainted)
- Fishing & Birdwatching
2.49 metres (8’) long x 1.35 metres wide (4’5″) and weight without engine approx 70kg. With Teak effect flooring and bow as well as all round fender the weight is approximately 85kg.
Another Dinghy is presently being built and you now have the option to choose a colour prior to painting, or any other bespoke additions.